1. What is one thing you want others to know about you?
Hmmm, I'm really shy, DEATHLY shy!
2. Where do you get the inspiration for your " characters"
Everything, spoiler alert...you will see this answer used a second time in this interview.
3. When did you discover screen printing? Why do you like it?
Gig posters sparked my fascination with screen printing many years ago, but I have only been hands on with it for a few years. The small ink bleeds, the screen clogging, tiny "flaws" make each print unique and keep me enamored with the process.
4. What type of music do you listen to when you are creating art and why?
My go to current playlist of artist that I listen to while I'm actually physically doing my screen printing includes but definitely not limited to Grimes, Purity Ring, and as of lately a lot of Lana Del Rey. Music for me is just that cherry on top for me to enjoy when performing my printing rituals. My prints then get named after certain tracks that played while they were being made, in an attempt to capture and hold onto some piece of the process that occurred in that moment.
5. Who or what inspires you to create art?
Everything, as cliche as that sounds but I'm going to go with that.